ANOTHER STOLEN DATSUN

About two hours ago this red Datsun 620 was stolen right out of their driveway. This is a friend of mine that has bought several Datsun parts from me over the last couple years.

His mom went out to start the morning chores and heard her sons truck fire up and immediately tear ass out of the drive way. He was staying at a friends house. She called him to make sure he didn't come and get it. She then called the police.

Truck was last seen at their house near The Enchanted Forest, which is in the S. Salem, OR area. Could possibly be heading further north, so please keep an eye out for it.

Jester

downsized_1206121035.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I have been trying to get them to sell it to me for about a two years now. hahaha It does have an ORIGINAL

"Do it in a Datsun" frame on the back.

What I can personally remember about the truck is it has black interior with the deluxe pattern on the seats and door panels, full console, 5 speed. Bed was pretty wacked as was the lower rockers under the KC portion of the cab. I think he just put a new Weber on as well.

• 4 months later...