Is it illegal to drive with (X)____(X)

X's block light. Light is required to drive. Oh, and I think all those bosozukawhatthefucka cars are stupid too. Neat for car shows, shouldn't be driving on the road. I think I'm going to go get some square wheels so my truck can hard park hard yo! I'm going to drive it around like that too!

In fact, why not just ramp it up a step further, and do double xs, or triple xs, or you could even just tape over the whole light altogether! :D :D :D Fuck seeing at night! Hahahahah, oh boy, anyone wonder how I really feel?

And actually yellow lights have function. In snow. If you've ever wondered why lots of snow goggles are tinted yellow, or shooting glasses. Removes blue from the light spectrum for more definition.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The officers that taught my Alive at 25 class told me, they have a book with 2000 things they can get you for, so if they really want to pull you over, they can get you for anything even if it was for what they pulled you over for.

Needless to say, if the cop is a dick and wants to give you a ticket, he'll find something to get you for.

X's block light. Light is required to drive. Oh, and I think all those bosozukawhatthefucka cars are stupid too. Neat for car shows, shouldn't be driving on the road. I think I'm going to go get some square wheels so my truck can hard park hard yo! I'm going to drive it around like that too!

In fact, why not just ramp it up a step further, and do double xs, or triple xs, or you could even just tape over the whole light altogether! :D :D :D Fuck seeing at night! Hahahahah, oh boy, anyone wonder how I really feel?

And actually yellow lights have function. In snow. If you've ever wondered why lots of snow goggles are tinted yellow, or shooting glasses. Removes blue from the light spectrum for more definition.

:rofl:

I love this post. I actually am a fan of Bozozuko. I like it more when Bozo and shakotan styles collide. Thats why i like X's on headlights, a little V in the exhaust pointed upwards, front mount oil coolers, rising sun panels, stupid low cars with shit hanging off of the tow loop. It is all my personal preference.

Oh HRH you so crazy.

Xs are for the racetrack for glass containment. They are removed for night driving. Why would you drive around and limit your vision in dusk and dawn, not to mention night, by driving with tape on your headlights? Clown shoes, gentlemen.....clown shoes. You should get a ground effects kit and some neon underglow too, that'll help out in case your car flies off the road from all the nos you have under the hood.

ive never flew off the road with my nos but my floor boards did come flying undone one time..........

Spoilers, drilled rotors (well they used to be useful), hood scoops (and tape on headlights) are actually useful..... on a race track. Off the track they are for style and serve little use at all. Lowering ride height (improved handling), bigger calipers and rotors (better than factory stopping performance), larger tires (see handling), 'racing' seats (comfort).

You can run tape on headlights during the daytime (I would guess that on a Datsun they are off) and I can't see being pulled over. At night it would be wrong to have it on with the lights on. I can see being pulled over for this though unlikely. It's a look or style based on a racing pedigree. Rising sun hood? meh. A style only like hellaflush.

so you can run silly tape on you lights and never get hassled. the question is legality. its illegal. and thats the question. but lets say you got pulled over for that, your argument would be.... what .. " some guys on a forum said it was probably fine?

Oh I've solved this whole problem by hooking up the laptop to the big stereo. I'm cranking James Brown right now while dancing with Molly in the kitchen making some noodles. The Big Payback! Yeah! :rofl:

5084.jpg

totally legal.... and if you get stopped its totally cool to tell the cop to eat a dick and take off lulz

they love when that happens actually.

ill have to remember this next time im pulled over, do i also mention i had sexual relations with his mother and wife at the same time? :huh:

Oh I've solved this whole problem by hooking up the laptop to the big stereo. I'm cranking James Brown right now while dancing with Molly in the kitchen making some noodles. The Big Payback! Yeah! :rofl:

this thread is now about noodles.

because thats more productive.

Ramen-Noodles_o_101014.jpg

Spoilers, drilled rotors (well they used to be useful), hood scoops (and tape on headlights) are actually useful..... on a race track. Off the track they are for style and serve little use at all. Lowering ride height (improved handling), bigger calipers and rotors (better than factory stopping performance), larger tires (see handling), 'racing' seats (comfort).

You can run tape on headlights during the daytime (I would guess that on a Datsun they are off) and I can't see being pulled over. At night it would be wrong to have it on with the lights on. I can see being pulled over for this though unlikely. It's a look or style based on a racing pedigree. Rising sun hood? meh. A style only like hellaflush.

So you understood where i was coming from?

so you can run silly tape on you lights and never get hassled. the question is legality. its illegal. and thats the question. but lets say you got pulled over for that, your argument would be.... what .. " some guys on a forum said it was probably fine?

No, im glad you were the first one to legitimately tell me it is illegal. I will absolutely get hassled for taping up my headlights for sure. I get hassled already because my daily is too low. Also people were saying that they havent specifically gotten pulled over for tape on their headlights, i was kind of fishing for a straight yes or no its illegal answer.

sadly we dont have a button that requires people to think before they post....

lol wheres Thomas? we can we look into getting one of those?

i still have no idea.

5084.jpg

totally legal.... and if you get stopped its totally cool to tell the cop to eat a dick and take off lulz

they love when that happens actually.

I know the thread is noodle related now, but im kind of thinking that you didnt read my posts very well....