no more last minute fun runs? come on guys dont let a lil water scare you

Datsloco

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bumping that^^^^^^^:):):):):):):). I'm so ready, come on peeps bring on the ideas, its perfect weather. Let's blow it up like the last time Ratsun carnalitos. How about down towards Pine crest? It's a nice ride I've been down that way and would love to ride dddeeeepppp with a pack of us. Come on Datsloco make some calls gather everybody up again:)

• Like 1

we are doing a toy drive/fun run in daves memory dec 1 not sure all the details but I think we meet in folsom around 8am this is a toy drive someone else puts on we are adding our selfs and want to have a large showing only rules are you have to bring an unwrapped toy to get in

I will let you know better details when I have them

we are doing a toy drive/fun run in daves memory dec 1 not sure all the details but I think we meet in folsom around 8am this is a toy drive someone else puts on we are adding our selfs and want to have a large showing only rules are you have to bring an unwrapped toy to get in

I will let you know better details when I have them

Dec 1st 8:30am at the Costco in Folsom, for the Cappuccino cruisers fun run for kids.

http://sacdatsun.150m.com/toyrun.html

If anyone wants to go on the fun-run and doesnt have means of a new toy for a needy child during the holidays... let me know.. ill buy a cpl toys for a cpl dimers...

• Like 1

Who comes up with this sh#t. In order to participate you must be this generous (10 dollar minimum).sure I've got 10 bucks but not everyone does..a couple hot wheels is a very generous gesture to those on a budget...whatever.

this is not your standard fun run this is a toy drive we have turned into a fun run in memory of Dave Pare the people who put this on are the ones who set the price not the datsun community

looking forward to actually driving one (or 2) of our dattos to a meet finally. especially one so close to home.

question..... looks like rain for saturday and the flyer shows a rain date of dec 8th. anyone know when they may make the decision on whether to postpone or not?

they are supposed to make a decision fri eve

email dave witt so they can set parking spots asside for us they are giving us our own row/rows or area for the datsuns and need a count of how many are going

that way he can also email you back if it is postponed due to rain

Thanks Randy

dsw4@sbcglobal.net

they are supposed to make a decision fri eve

email dave witt so they can set parking spots asside for us they are giving us our own row/rows or area for the datsuns and need a count of how many are going

that way he can also email you back if it is postponed due to rain

Thanks Randy

dsw4@sbcglobal.net

Done and done! Thanks!