My next project 72 wagon. I'm new to the forum

chiwag

Hi all, I start to make some changes to my wagon. bought it a couple months ago and I want to get started down the suspension. I hope to get some tips to make the changes in my car.

how upload photos of my car. help me please

24062012007.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool wagon, I like the looks of your bros. car too. Kind of a vintage stock car look. B)

If you're looking to mod the suspension, look into the 280zx strut and brake swap for the front. For the back of the wagon there are lots of options from mild (lowering blocks) to wild (IRS swap). I suggest you read through some of the other wagon build threads, even the ones that are a few years old, lots of good ideas there.

Cool wagon, I like the looks of your bros. car too. Kind of a vintage stock car look. B)

If you're looking to mod the suspension, look into the 280zx strut and brake swap for the front. For the back of the wagon there are lots of options from mild (lowering blocks) to wild (IRS swap). I suggest you read through some of the other wagon build threads, even the ones that are a few years old, lots of good ideas there.

Thanks hobbes. I've been watching old links just need to find spare 280zx because here in my city are scarce.

I have a problem I think is my supension. when I left turning suddenly pulls as if it will tip my tire. if anyone can help me find the problem I would appreciate

on occasion use the google translator since no write some words in English. I ask an apology if I do not understand

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back. I lost my password lol the problem solved my wagon is to never look good my tires because I have little time me. the problem was a tire which came out a ball and seeing her face looks like a snake haha change it and problem solved.

• 2 weeks later...