fisting

Burabuda

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? He's holding what appears to be a tire pressure gauge in his hand (hence the fist), and resting his knuckles on the fender. Big whoop. Now if it was the tailpipe...

It's a freakin pin....For casting your vote at a car show. And as far as I can tell that's a pretty nice fuckin car. I don't want you my kid or anybody leaning resting or touching my shit. It just bugs me. I have let a half naked Asian chick lean on my car but she did ask first. :rofl:

My very good friend lays people out for leaning on his car, and its just an 85 Lincoln town car. Hell, I have known him for over twenty years, and have even helped him with alot of the work on that vehicle and he will still chew me out if I lean on it. Its a respect thing.

It's a freakin pin....For casting your vote at a car show. And as far as I can tell that's a pretty nice fuckin car. I don't want you my kid or anybody leaning resting or touching my shit. It just bugs me. I have let a half naked Asian chick lean on my car but she did ask first. :rofl:

Yup... I was there. Here is an OIC to prove it...

Nisei-Car-Show-August-2012-248gi.jpg

Some douchebag ricers ran in to each other in my parking lot one day, and the stupid fucks proceeded to park next to my truck and lean on the bed like it was there for them to rest against.

So I went outside and got in my truck without saying a word, and moved it across the parking lot while they were leaning on it.

I can't stand people that do that shit. Unless it's an attractive woman posing for pictures :thumbup:

My bad, I missed that part....

Yea, I hate it too. I'd move the vehicle or tell them to not touch the car....

Yup... I was there. Here is an OIC to prove it...

Nisei-Car-Show-August-2012-248gi.jpg

Now that right there is fine by me. She was really nice & She asked first. Hell if she had asked nice enough I would have givin her the car.

• Like 1