1974/1978 Parts - What Do You Need?

angliagt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on condition and price:

Rubber end caps for both ends of the rear bumper.

Head rests for the seats (black).

Black plastic handle for the e-brake (not sure if this is even removable...i haven't looked at mine that closely).

I could deff use a set of locks with a key, front filler panel between bumper and grill, and a drivers side fender would be great if shipping wasnt too much. My ZIP is 29568.

I have those parts,but I think that the shipping on the fender would be too high.

- Doug

Depending on condition and price:

Rubber end caps for both ends of the rear bumper.

Head rests for the seats (black).

Black plastic handle for the e-brake (not sure if this is even removable...i haven't looked at mine that closely).

I have the caps - average (not great) shape.I'll have to check the color of the headrests-

are you stillt interested if they're White,or Brown?

I saw someone selling the e brake handles (NOS) on eBay.I do have them.

- Doug

Just so ya'll now i'm new to the blog and need help restoring my Sedan. I have a 1981 Datsun 210, 2 door , yellow sedan. I need to know how and where to find the shocks and new suspension for it. O r If anyone has a idea toward repair it then go ahead and tell me. Thanks.

Just so ya'll now i'm new to the blog and need help restoring my Sedan. I have a 1981 Datsun 210, 2 door , yellow sedan. I need to know how and where to find the shocks and new suspension for it. O r If anyone has a idea toward repair it then go ahead and tell me. Thanks.

You have a 210 - I'm parting out B210's.Different cars.

- Doug