Nissan Cube Pick-Up Woody

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hang.... No, it is not competition over there. Many of the streets are tiny and that vehicle (even thought it doesn't LOOK so) has a LOT of room inside. It is one of a lot of vehicles DESIGNED for Japan's tiny streets. We just DON'T need it over here yet. I'm sure that the thought of gas prices is the reason it is being considered for U.S. import. While We were in Yokosuka (15 days in April) there were no local car shows. I did go to Mooneyes (Yokohama) twice and rode 3 times in RHD 620s. Also, Makoto Okamura drove Us all around Tokyo visiting two custom shops and about 6 residances of 620 owners. It was incredible!!

i had the opprotunity a couple of months ago to actually take a look at 1 of the vans, we have the test facility here outside of phx az,and 1 was going down the freeway at the same time as i was in my 620, the driver signaled for me to pull over, so we did and, we cked out each others rides, and as steroid said they are roomier inside than they look, close to a scion xb, besides working for nissan he is into older datsuns, but does not own one, he also gave me his card and said when i want to, to give him a call and to bring my 620 out to the facility. so when i get down putting the rebuilt motor into my lil orange i'll be giving him a call.:D

DAT620-i had the opprotunity a couple of months ago to actually take a look at 1 of the vans, we have the test facility here outside of phx az,and 1 was going down the freeway at the same time as i was in my 620, the driver signaled for me to pull over, so we did and, we cked out each others rides, and as steroid said they are roomier inside than they look, close to a scion xb, besides working for nissan he is into older datsuns, but does not own one, he also gave me his card and said when i want to, to give him a call and to bring my 620 out to the facility. so when i get down putting the rebuilt motor into my lil orange i'll be giving him a call.

Call him and tell him to invite us all, RATSUN INVASION!!!!!!!!!!WHOS UP FOR IT!!!!320's,520's,521's,620's,410's, 411's, 510's 610's, a datsun caravan rolling through the desert to the nissan testing grounds. What a sight that would be.