TWEEKER 1971 521

Tweeker521

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

....I blew out my tranny a (240z 5speed)

You have a picture of the 5 speed? Early S30s usually got later 71B 5 speed swaps although there was a Roadster 5 speed that was a available in Europe that found it's way here for racing. It had a removable L series bell on it. If this is one, just for parts. Many internal Roadster box parts are made of unobtanium.

I think I have at least some of the facts right here.

Yea it's in my side yard... I'll post up a pic a pic of the new 5 speed I put in.

You have a picture of the 5 speed? Early S30s usually got later 71B 5 speed swaps although there was a Roadster 5 speed that was a available in Europe that found it's way here for racing. It had a removable L series bell on it. If this is one, just for parts. Many internal Roadster box parts are made of unobtanium.

I think I have at least some of the facts right here.

sweet Impala and bike. 63 ss?

Thanks dude, I've have it for about two years, yea it's a 63 SS not a clone, I looked up the vin number and came up as a SS.

What it looked like the day I bought it.

428f01fa.jpg

d7e8fe74.jpg

And we're it stands at the current moment.

10659446-B83B-42A4-8466-541E6621FA09-122-0000002C33D2FB28_zpse247fa57.jpg

8625a4d3.jpg

c8dc769e.jpg

Gots a 5.7l under the hood with a high rise tunnel ram intake 4 barrel edlebrock carb, 2 dual chamber flowmasters, ram horn headers, noisy gear drive, 8000k hid headlights, two pumps 4 battery's.

018D4C66-CABB-4C7D-B4D4-E587C8E756C6-2094-000002BFEC31827A_zpsc14c4d59.jpg

sick! Lowriders will always hold a special place in my heart. What's the story behind the cop pic? I like it.

I have a '66 Impala 2 dr. hardtop. non ss. pretty much stock except for the cranberry paint. I've had it since '94. drove it a bunch but now it's at a point where it needs a complete overhaul. so sadly it's been sitting for a while. too many projects!