TWEEKER 1971 521

Tweeker521

sick! Lowriders will always hold a special place in my heart. What's the story behind the cop pic? I like it.

I have a '66 Impala 2 dr. hardtop. non ss. pretty much stock except for the cranberry paint. I've had it since '94. drove it a bunch but now it's at a point where it needs a complete overhaul. so sadly it's been sitting for a while. too many projects!

Oh dude I got a hand full of pics of me getting pulled over, that particular pic, I was on my way home around 11pm stopped to put gas, cop rolled into the shopping center, broke his neck looking at me while I was filling up the tank. I saw him do a u turn and park about 200 ft from we're I was standing, I try killing some time so I go back into the gas station buy a pack of marlboro reds, smoke one, cops still there and I'm like fuck it imma get pulled over as soon as I leave,,, I turn on the car drive out the parking lot and don't even make it 50 ft before he pulls me over, asks me to get out the car ect....

I see ur in Novato I'm out in rosa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow fucking cops. you should walked over while he was parked and asked for a light.

yea i'm in novato. rosa nice. i remember going up there to go cruising on mendocino years ago. fun times. i rarely get up there these days. how's the scene?

wow fucking cops. you should walked over while he was parked and asked for a light.

yea i'm in novato. rosa nice. i remember going up there to go cruising on mendocino years ago. fun times. i rarely get up there these days. how's the scene?

It's nothing like it used to be when I would go with my older bro, and not as fun as when me and friends would sneak out with our parents cars and drive up and down mendo trying to holler at bitches. And cinco de mayo has no traffic jams now, let's just say its gay nowadays.

It's nothing like it used to be when I would go with my older bro, and not as fun as when me and friends would sneak out with our parents cars and drive up and down mendo trying to holler at bitches. And cinco de mayo has no traffic jams now, let's just say its gay nowadays.

haha we used to do the same. cruise mendo and holler at bitches too. haha. sux it's not the same. but i'm too old for that shit anyways.

and on the carb, if you can afford it i would go with a weber 32/36. that's what i have and it pretty maintenance free and easy to adjust.