Why not Portland?

converted_to_datsun

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this seems to be a topic to talk about...

I have also thought a Portland meet would be nice for the Washington guys tha want to come over the river.

Roaks on Columbia would be a cool spot...They close at 7pm...so it would be a earlier time? Like 6pm to get food and just hang out after they close.?

When I first moved to Portland...lol way back 90's people met at Start St. pizza.....

Loacation info on Roake's... https://plus.google.com/111666998463324324435/about?gl=us&hl=en

I don't know about there but it's absouletely perfect camping weaither here.

It`s been raining and windy almost every day up here in the northwest this summer ,, weather here is always terrible..I was in Portland yesterday and i think it was 53 degrees and raining.

What? I love the west side. Sprawled out. Not multnomah county. Roads are nice. To me Portland is "nice to visit". If I had a choice I would move out to the other side of Forest Grove and get away from the town.

As far as events, well it just seems to be a little lack luster. Portland is a bit of a drive to make weekly for me, but whatever.

RedRobin beaverton meets, well everyone seems to be burned out on Red Robins.