Anyone know SLODAT?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has any contact with SLODAT. I purchased a rad core support and valance from a 510 from him over a month ago. Accepted my payment and claimed it would be shipped next day. So I've been patiently waiting until now and he hasn't responded to any of my msgs nor has he been on the boards. I guess I should have checked if anyone has done business with him before but I'm feeling like I got took for 350 bucks. Anyone have any idea what I should do? BTW I used paypal. Thanks guys.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no getting f**ked by him again.

He'll have some lame assed excuse like "I was out of town or my mom died again or some sh*t.

And slodat...you had a whole thread about you pulling this crap. You CHUMPED me or I wouldn't pipe in here.

dd :fu:

Guest DatsuNoob

I bought a L16 manifold from him once. My truck was sitting in my parent's driveway for ages, and I really needed that part to get things going. Couldn't wait anymore, so Hainz hooked me up with one for free. It finally arrived weeks later, so I just gave it to Hainz. Dude takes for fucking ever to ship shit. Wont be buying anything from him again.

I have dealt with him a number of times locally and he is a nice guy, he totally helped me out more than once and brought the parts I needed to my house and another time came to my house to help me with my truck. Last time we talked he was working like crazy on his new 510 and said he might be going out of town for work.. have not talked to him in a month though.

Hope you get your parts soon..

deja vu

all over again

I have dealt with him a number of times .... he is a nice guy...

you get your parts soon..

:cool:

You will get em he is just out of town and absent minded when it comes to this stuff. peace.

hes SLO for a reason :mellow:

Thanks guys. On a good note my package arrived today. Finally! What a relief. I paypal'd him on the 16th of April and got my package today on May 30th. I dont know what to say. His last email said he received my payment on the 17th and said it would ship that weekend. Thats the last I've heard from him. no tracking info nothing. I understand he might be out of town or whatever and this stuff happens but I wish he would have said it would take a month and a half to ship or atleast tell me something. But anyways I got my stuff and I'm happier now. Time to go wrench on the wagon! hell yea! btw. I have no intention to badmouth Slodat as a seller. I'm just telling it like it is.

Thanks guys. On a good note my package arrived today. Finally! What a relief. I paypal'd him on the 16th of April and got my package today on May 30th. I dont know what to say. His last email said he received my payment on the 17th and said it would ship that weekend. Thats the last I've heard from him. no tracking info nothing. I understand he might be out of town or whatever and this stuff happens but I wish he would have said it would take a month and a half to ship or atleast tell me something. But anyways I got my stuff and I'm happier now. Time to go wrench on the wagon! hell yea! btw. I have no intention to badmouth Slodat as a seller. I'm just telling it like it is.
Yeah, it takes 30 seconds to give someone a heads up...most people are understanding if you're truthful.