my 75 620

j-paka

ok so ive had this truck bout 6 months now and ive finally decided to start working on it , so i thought id do a build up for yall , progress isnt gonna be very fast as ive got another truck that is my fulltime project , im not sure how much i want to modify it but at he moment i just want to get it running good and looking cool

As it sits its almost completely stock , all ive done so far is some whitewall tires but i would barely consider that a modifcation

Short term plans are;

r1 carbs

electronic ignition

headers/full exhaust

a high sq and visually subtle stereo install

bedliner

bit of engine dress up / tidy engine bay

new weatherstrips and door/window seals

heres a few pics , more to come

530286_10150875796273216_1370125127_n.jpg

bout 10 year ago with original australian owners

602434_10151031965733216_207836078_n.jpg403163_10150483066948216_278807515_n.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd almost kill to have one in that nice of shape and you're going to cut it up? :crying:

Wasn't there someone looking for a set of those flower hubcaps? Do you still have them? That's what they used in Japan.

Steriod (Mike) is still looking for some (flower caps) as far as I know.Thats at least a 10 yr old photo, It would be amazing if those caps are still around.

The statement, "Notch and bag rear end", has me concernd, as does "stretch tires" I don't get it.

A safe 620 is better that a cartooned 620 any day. I wish young,ns would look to the past instead of the current trends to "lay" their shit on the ground. Its useless and "NOT COOL".JMO!

Nice O/G truck , hope it stay's realistic.

ok dont worry i am aware of how good of a find this is , the notch and bags are only realy an idea at the moment and probly wont end up happening but i would like to have it either slamed static or on air at some stage , and just to let yall know , i have absolutely no intention of any body mods lol im realy undecied as to what style i want to go with as per paint , oldskewl , jdm , rat or O.G. , ill get some pics of the interior tomorow after work , its pretty mint

Ordered a set of R1 carbs of of ebay today

P.S. ive still got the flower hub caps :)

Everything looks good except I don't like the mirrors. I think they look good on most cars, but to me it looks weird on the 620. Was that actual factory/dealer option?

The rest looks great man.

pretty sure there the factory mirrors

I took 6 years of Japanese and the inscription is quite interesting..

It reads:

" This truck is rare and has historical significance and should not be fucked with in any way... "

Hope that helps...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbup:

• 9 months later...

I still wonder what happened to this awesome truck.. I have had visions of it being lowered, chop topped, painted mean green, with shiny new 18" rotas and 9 inch holes cut into the doors with speakers. That's what happens when a kid stumbles onto such a great find..