Anyone heard of Super Mario?

My brother was basically going around with a friend to find some guy to fab turbo stuff for his car. Anyway it brought them to this shop in the Compton area, and the guy literally had like 20 510's throughout the garage and a few Z's. The place was called TSR fabrication and the guy is kinda eccentric. Like when they were there Brazil had scored a point at beach vollyball, and the owner "was so pumped by the score" he went and did some jumprope for like 5 min.

I looked him up and supposedly he's pretty big down here, but I hadn't heard of him. just wondering if you have heard of him and what are you're thoughts. A lot of the cars there were swapped according to my brother, like sr20's and rb's.

http://www.turbomagazine.com/includes/turp_0508_datsun_510_tuner_mario_lozano/viewall.html

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your lucky enough to buy any of his parts or have him work on your car ( if you got that kind of dough ) do it! His welding skills are off the charts and all of his parts are top notch. I wish I could afford some of his parts! I heard he only likes to do complete cars if you bring it to him? I have meet him a few times and ran into him once at Pomona swap meet I was wearing my Datsun shirt and he saw it we started bull shitting about datsuns for 20 mins, seemed like really cool guy.

Girlfriend?

Peach barely gave the plumber the time of day.

Girl friend, sure.

^

Sounds more like a wife........

Wish I could afford some of his parts and labor. I thought Mario came on to one of the dime forums when that episode was on and said how the TV crew had to create the drama for the screen.