2012 olyinpics

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt even know when elections are... are they this year? I know its November 2nd, but I dont know which year.

I dont follow politics and have never voted. Plus there never seems to be a runner worth voting for: I fully support gay rights, I dont want to legalize pot, Im pro choice, everyone should own a gun, everyone should be taxed fairly, we should kick out immigrants, keep more jobs in the US, and basic healthcare should be free.

I follow World Cup standings, Craigslist, Ratsun's New content, and Happiness and Cyanide. Everything else I find out second hand after the fact.

Is the US doing good overall in the Olympics?

Wow. People have no clue what is going on in the world. The Olympics is a big deal. So is the news. I'm only 41, but the "next generation" is in some major trouble. I guess it's the entitlement thing. I want to live a long, prosperous life, but I really think the generations to come are gonna fuck things up.

I dont feel like Im entitled to anything and am no better than anyone else. World (even Stateside) happenings just dont catch my interest. The Olympics are a big deal... its the one thing that countries from all over the world, regardless of their differences can come together and participate in something. There are some cool events to watch, but I have a busy schedule and cant sit down to watch a game of ping pong or someone run fast...

As a member of the "next generation" i completely agree, we're fucked

+1

I wouldnt even know when elections are... are they this year? I know its November 2nd, but I dont know which year.

I dont follow politics and have never voted. Plus there never seems to be a runner worth voting for: I fully support gay rights, I dont want to legalize pot, Im pro choice, everyone should own a gun, everyone should be taxed fairly, we should kick out immigrants, keep more jobs in the US, and basic healthcare should be free.

I follow World Cup standings, Craigslist, Ratsun's New content, and Happiness and Cyanide. Everything else I find out second hand after the fact.

Is the US doing good overall in the Olympics?

dude you just said that you don't follow politics and don't vote- then in the same paragraph you said that we should kick out immigrants. if i knew you better i would tell you that maybe you talk too much sometimes, but i don't know you at all so i'll just keep my mouth shut.