Doty (Deal of the year)

skyblue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drove home today and saw this guy parked on my street. I love those beemers and this one is a tii! I used to have one(not tii) and they're fun as hell. but too rich for my blood. 510 is just as fun if not more fun and easier on the pocket.

C146162E-6E2E-4A5E-87E6-48FB2DBB4793_zps

937C879A-F638-4340-902A-F171A1AED7AC_zps

it's super clean, except for some cancer on the bottom of the passenger door.

• Like 2

Yea. What triple said. False advertising.

Nismo (aka Nissan Motorsports) does this often.  Many of the products sold by Nissan Motorsports are not made by them.  Many of the 510 parts are made by DP Racing IIRC.

If you didn't pay some crazy amount for it just because it was supposedly NISMO, then I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1

Nismo (aka Nissan Motorsports) does this often.  Many of the products sold by Nissan Motorsports are not made by them.  Many of the 510 parts are made by DP Racing IIRC.

If you didn't pay some crazy amount for it just because it was supposedly NISMO, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Really? Hmmm. Well I paid over $400 for it. I know fidanza flywheels are just under that. I emailed them and waiting for a reply.

Thx for the info duke.

yea really. actually the PO put some speakers in the doors which work. but my plan is to have the stock radio hooked up for when i want to listen to AM radio. then get a bluetooth amp to power the door speakers and use my phone to play music.