my first 610

lol i do want the jdm bumpers

i like black but still leaning toward olive green we do wraps here so i might just wrap it until i can figure out a perm color

of course i have A/C all i gotta do is roll window down lol

yes im a manager at a tint shop but not a fan of tint on a datsun i like people to see the inside of the car plus i only drive my truck and car an average of 6 to 7 miles a day. i literally live 5 min form work. longest drive that my datsuns take is to meets even then i dont get to go to as many as id like.

this is the color i like

bronzebluebird.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Getting this back on track after the "Butt Lice" incident...

I was so close to buying this car from the guy before the guy you bought the car from..inches I tell you...I sold the PO the driver side window for the car...

You want to find the bumpers locally...the '74 like yours needs a '73 wagon rear bumper so the license plate stays in place. You can run the '73 front bumper off any body (coupe, sedan, or wagon), but definitely run bumpers!

Are you going to JCCS?

I have my sedan done now...it was why I was going to buy the one you have, just so I could have two...Thank you for the thought, though...

I have another car to pick up before the end of the month, and she will be the focus of my attention...

Oh, and JCCS is September 15th...you have some time to register!