SOLD!!! 76 280z Everett $1200

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you worked as hard at your schoolwork as you do Ratsuning/trying to drive a Datsun, , you will get a free ride to a college right out of high school, but if you decide to take a couple years off, to learn to Datsun.... your life will fail like a Datsun's ability to make you money

• Like 1

Indy: after 10 years has no driveable car

What kind of joke is this?

I lol'd at this

Right now im looking at

a '90 s13 coupe

a '83 cressida

and a '76 corolla wagoon

I actually made a profit off of this z. and still have some parts.

INDY, I'm rather disappointed by this. I'm afraid I may have to suggest a title such as "Mater+dwnshifter jr. II" :D

Jalen: Did you pick up your new Aveo yet?

INDY, I'm rather disappointed by this. I'm afraid I may have to suggest a title such as "Mater+dwnshifter jr. II" :D

Jalen: Do you want to buy my 510 for $800?

FIxed/

Yeah bro!

Oh it's not worth that at the moment. ;) But at least it did run for three years under it's own power. The next version will be very fun. That will be the winter project. Regy may pick up a Z, so we'll both have motivations for Canby 2013.

Glad to see the Z got a new home. Jalen, for all that is Holy, please don't pull a Jalen and fuck up the next car you buy. Hopefully you learned something and you'll be better. Then maybe one day you can come back to the beauty that is Datsun and have a respectable ride.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.