Siqx's Goon

Siqx20

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

prob lol from what Iv gathered they where a 74 only coupe only thing.

theres pics of a blue 710 that had a stock front bumper with the plastic filler bit removed and tucked closer to the body

and all the holes welded up and it looked a shit ton better than the stock one.

blankin on a nice atm tho. IIRC he was selling it for $40 a while back.

Yes Skib, you can make the stock bumpers on a 710 look better. Here is a picture of my modified front bumper.

4931435658_e178c35934_z.jpg

I started with a base bumper that is painted, first the shocks have been drilled so the bumper could be pushed in closer to the body. Also the bumper guard holes have been welded / filled. The bumper still was not close enough so I trimmed the upper trim strip in half so it would move even closer to the valance. To finish up I welded the bumper shocks at thet length and gave it a fresh coat of paint.

I think it turned out pretty good compared to stock. The bumper is for sale if anyone need's a cleaned up stock bumper $40.00 .

• Like 1

well i didnt take any pictures of it cause im lazy.... but other ppl did! here u go!

fb7e737c.jpg

0804121831a.jpg

p_004.jpg

I must say she didnt look to nice next to some of the other dattos.... it will bet better tho. with time. have to remove that awful side trim, get some wheels and tires on her, lower maybe an inch, and do something with the bumpers.

Can u buy just new bumper ends for these? like the rubber part? mine are pretty toast.

Can u buy just new bumper ends for these? like the rubber part? mine are pretty toast.

Maybe - is the part number printed on them? I've had luck on a few obscure trim bits for my 710, like the badges and window trim. Just do a search for "Nissan part number" on google, and a few shops will pop up that sell NOS parts, you just need the part number to look them up.

If you can't find the part number, I'll look it up for you when I get home in a week or two.

i thought it might be that too but if im cruising say at 65 on the freeway no turns, accel, or decel it still does that. I dont think its a matter of the fluid moving around in the tank. cause at a steady pace it should be fairly still i would think.

i can symptahize i have run out of gas about ten times this year as all my older stuff have wierd gas guages that either read to much or too little... i never remember which is which so i run out of gas...i started carrying a can...all datwifey lke and shit...

Well i got around to a few things today. Removed my rear bumper on account it was rusting and falling off. Cleaned up some under dash wiring, fixed some dash lighting, fixed my dome light. Managed to break the relic of a stereo that was in there. Which really sucks cause i commute so much. Oh wells.

OH shit - I've done that a couple of times. Got pissy and WHAM... suddenly everything runs great hahahaha.

Of course I sacrificed a perfectly good radio bezel, but it's okay because I have spare dash parts.

Did a little rust control. Grinded it out, sprayed on some rustoleum. A temp fix till i soend time doing body work and repainting the car. Atleast it wont get any worse and looks better tgen all the blotchy orange spots. Tomorrow i will eork on the fender arches

PhotoGrid_1344914929770.jpg

2012-08-13_20-51-00_542.jpg