Parting out 70 wagon ***REVISED PARTS LIST***

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey give me a break. That was during mock up. It now has accusump with remote stainless washable filters. Make you feel better?!?

I love rotaries.. I wasn't bashing you lol..

And I think you should feel better.. do you realize what FRAM filters consist of?

:lol:

I'm pretty sure if i put a 13B in my 510 (want) i'd light myself on fire again lololol

So no, the mocking process is fine

Guest 510kamikazifreak

510freak over here on the island is looking for a goon, maybe give him a pm he might be interested in the whole thing

I knew about this one,Ron (former owner) sent me all the good pics,as to what it was about,and its a good parts goon :sneaky:

thanks for keeping an eye out :thumbup:

Cutting up that wagon is a total waste. Floor pans are easy to make for a dime, and I would much rather see a 4dr get chopped up than a good Goon. Why do all the iditos end up with the savable cars and proceed to cut them up.

Epic Fail

Cutting up that wagon is a total waste. Floor pans are easy to make for a dime, and I would much rather see a 4dr get chopped up than a good Goon. Why do all the iditos end up with the savable cars and proceed to cut them up.

Epic Fail

BJW you might want to look at the rules about commenting on sale threads

on a side note Karnutz I went and took a look at a parts 4 door and the floors look solid though I can pop back and check again more thoroughly (hoping you get this before the torch gets to the goon)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.