Project: Saved From The Crusher!

snapdaddy

I'm, pretty sure its the org color, and its green, I look at the paint code tag but its faded to bad to read,

I like the green it won't get painted, unless it get painted back to the org color

And the hood has bad hail damage, Nd the edges are spilt so I'm going to try the rising sun this weekend and see what it looks like

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the Rising Sun as a Joke about 12years ago which I stole from a jap racing car I seen in a magazine and my hood was fucked up anyways.So I did it. Persoally I think it only should be done to car/trucks that are alreadsy red or white.

It took off again and seen in my hood a new Honda S200 with one on the trunk.A accord and a Toyota AE86 with one also.

Personally I think your truck looks cool with the green patina paint already maybe just buff it out as Im sure texas Rust has that sand blasted type surface rust with is not big deal and adds charator.(Not the Hawaii, Detroit salted road sand rust which penatrates like smashed Patato chips)Poke your finger thru it

Im from hawaii they dont salt roads unless you ment salt air.