Nissan & Mitsubishi Meet & Show 2012 | SAT SEPT 8th 2012 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our T-Shirts went to print on Friday. We are very excited to have shirts made up for this years event. All proceeds from these shirts will go directly to JBLM Fisher House.

If you are interested in purchasing one ahead of time contact me directly. Shirts will run $10 ea and quantities are limited.

Available Sizes: SMALL-XXL

NMMS2012TSHIRTSFINAL.jpg

Directly ,,, as in PM or a e-mail ?? i would like a large and a XL i could pick up if you have them ,,i live local-ish to the dealership and would prefer to pay cash..

Directly ,,, as in PM or a e-mail ?? i would like a large and a XL i could pick up if you have them ,,i live local-ish to the dealership and would prefer to pay cash..

I am hoping to have them by the end of the week and we are down to sell them now. We really only wanted staff wearing these on the day of the event though. We had staff shirts made last year, but it was pretty pricey to get just 15 shirts made of one design so we did it this way for everyone.

mike browns drift car is hardly something i would rep on my business..lol.....maybe i should bring my s class drifter....nah....did he provide the pic or did you go to the track

real drift...

f2cf5417.jpg

better pic of mikes z...

0a879421.jpg

s class vip status

a05f8dfe.jpg

or my domestic street fighting pro touring drift car...

5b7bfcbd.jpg

3412d472.jpg