Olympia’s only Nissan and Mitsubishi event is back for the 3rd year. This

years event will feature a lot of new things and increased support from

our sponsors. Fisher House (JBLM) will be the beneficiary receiving the

proceeds from our raffle. A Fisher House is “a home away from home”

for families of patients receiving medical care at major military and VA

medical centers. Once again we will have vendors on hand with displays,

products, and entertainment. We encourage everyone with a Nissan,

Datsun, or Mitsubishi to register their vehicle online. The registration

process is subject to approval and usually fills up pretty quick.

www.nwmitsubishiclub.org

all registration entries are subject to approval

Car Show: 9 Trophies

Viewers Choice - 1

Old School - 1st & 2nd

Mitsubishi - 1st & 2nd

Nissan - 1st & 2nd

Track/Drift - 1st & 2nd

SPONSORS:

Bruce Titus Auto Group

ETS (Extreme Turbo Systems)

Radium Engineering

JZ Photography

NOS Energy Drinks

Modified Magazine

NWMotiv.com

NorthWestNissans

Rally Armor

Turn 14 Distribution

Evo RallySport

Mackin Industries

Fusion Graphix

Evergreen Drift

Forever Powder Coating

English Racing

425 Motorsports/Planted Seat Bracket Technology

Nissan Motorsports

S12Silvia.com

Carmedic

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook....35955316527356/

2012%20FLYER%20BACK%20FINAL-2.jpg

2012%20FLYER%20BACK%20FINAL-1.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, the wagon; meh. I was only speaking of the coupe... Which is the only Colt I like (not his coupe, just coupes in general). He keeps putting off the build and its just sits in the garage. I give hi shit all the time for not working on it when he says he is. Talks about his sweet build, but it barely moves forward. He wants to drive it down to JCCS 2012, but we shall see if that happens.

• 3 weeks later...

If you registered, what's the ETA on hearing back from you guys? If you've been accepted or not?

I tried calling you a couple of times yesterday. Our online registration form goofed up the field for the email address. I have been calling everyone to get those, but Im still waiting on a bunch of calls back. Send me your email address if you can ----> russellm@brucetitus.com

• 2 weeks later...

damn I don't have any pics of my shitz to send in for show approval..........bummer and i could walk to the show from both my shop and my house...oh well....

and i thought that yellow bird was out of so cal?

bannana whos the lady standing in front of your car saying i dont even know these fucking people...the vid was a nice shot of everyones license plate...

holy crap thats a lot of 200sx.....kinda sux a cult classic like the 510 might be denied entry but random hatch backs that are bone stock get a row...not that i even consider a 200 sx old school...

Oh yeah, the wagon; meh. I was only speaking of the coupe... Which is the only Colt I like (not his coupe, just coupes in general). He keeps putting off the build and its just sits in the garage. I give hi shit all the time for not working on it when he says he is. Talks about his sweet build, but it barely moves forward. He wants to drive it down to JCCS 2012, but we shall see if that happens.

sounds like someone else u know and there projects...lol

If you registered, what's the ETA on hearing back from you guys? If you've been accepted or not?

this i a ridiculous premise but i get it ...its a space thing. :confused: ....hey over flow datsuners can meet up at the shop across the highway ....we can eat donuts and compare who's car burns more oil...lol i just bought a new bag of oil zorb...before u head to this event...

i have , things have changed ....u cater to a certain demo, its cool....i wasn't mad nor mad I'm just saying...i dont have to agree with where the show has gone to approve or support ... i think u do great things ....and have really developed the nissanpartscc to quite a a little market....i bought some parts received most of them.....even did some work for you guys for a while ... but pssssh oh well my shits not quite up to standards anyway...i will probably sneak n the back walk through with my dog ... talk to my buddy mr. hagen if he's there and few others i know ... to be honest im not really a show and shine guy....i like to see all the cars and the stuff ..... just not the other stuff.....

tristin wash those wheels before sending pic... or attending...lol worse comes to worse u can hit me up and we can throw the snoflakes on real quick like...

for the record i never said u turned away anyone u just cater to a diff demo....

for another record this is a good event...with lots of col stuff and cool cars...not hating ... just over sharing i guess....

here... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :w00t: :thumbup:

anyone who attends should hit up oly burger......its across the street in the texaco ... its mmmm good .. i reccomend the 6 or 4 pack of sliders....not intstead of attending while your attendin the show during the down time... i thoroughly enjoy there butter scotch shakes...

....There was way more room than we took up ,,there was even a couple Zs that showed up late that had no problem finding a space.. If they accepted mine ( and pumpkins the year before ,,lol ) they must not turn anybody down..

I have no idea who the fatty in front of my car was.

Aaaaaaaaand,, we just aren`t signing up , A few of us are still planning on going in our Datsuns to support the show... just off to the side a bit.. :)

did i not say i never said they turned anyone away....i never said that .... but to say a car requires approval to attend is a little hoytie toytie...that was it ... andrew read my status update from two days ago ... for not being bothered by it you seem to be bothered by it...by your own terms too wouldn't u be offending fatties by saying fatties... I'm not mad just saying...i have a personal reason why i dont participate,( none that i mentioned on this thread...) what can i say i am old school... :bye:

yup, I read it again never said turned people away.....maybe if u responded to my pm andrew we wouldn't be going back and forth...and u wouldn't be so high and mighty to make me look bad ... I can handle that on my own...

jesus, everyone go who has the op to attend should!!!! its a fun time with lots of cool stuff to look at....