Nissan & Mitsubishi Meet & Show 2012 | SAT SEPT 8th 2012 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

The approval process is 2 things. 1) to keep the show from turning into a giant 'one model' meet...I wont elaborate on that, but Im sure you guys can guess what Im saying. 2) so that we have better organization when loading in cars and judging them. Would you rather fill out the info now or when you get here and we are scramblin around trying to figure out which way the other person went?

I love you guys - not like that, but I do. I wish I had more to offer that Datsun crowd...business wise, but thats out of our control...(thanks Nissan). Im happy that you all plan to attend regardless of if you are showing a car or not. Its all for a charity in the end and for us to have a good time 1 day out of the year at the shop.

Oly Burger does rock.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Jon, I will be washing the enormous amount of brake dust off the front wheels. I'm going to try and get new brake pads by then to cut down on the amount of dust.

I signed up and will be the first show entered; figured why not. Not too worried about winning anything, but figured it would be a good day to hang out. I have no experience with the show/meet so we shall see what my impressions are.

I'm excited.

Packet is e-mail flyer describing rules show up times and a voucher saying you were accepted that you have to print off and bring,,,,not actual packet..

if that helps,

did you put down false e-mail so they wouldn`t send spam to you?? :lol:

No, I've had direct correspondence with Russell outside of the submission form. Oh well, no big deal. Im either not accepted of I have almost a month to receive an email packet. No worries.

Technology is biting me in the ass. I sent you a packet along with the others. Ill send it directly to you from my email. Although, I did tell you that you were accepted...no issues there.

Haha I know how to do it... Plus I'm picking up a tire today. Hopefully I don't get another flat before then. I was hoping to have the L20 in as well by then, but looks like I have to wait even longer. I won't be able to make the spacers. Now I'm shooting for the inMotion show on the 29th. You should get the wagon done by then...

Edit: there's a billion hoops to jump through if you're not an already winner from a previous show. Thanks Russell for making your show do easy to get into.

I was about to start a trisitn needs a tire foundation thread and open a paypal we could donate too....plus tristin u know my shit ...all i gotta do is show up the and the seas part and carte blanche is provided...I, of course, supply my own red carpet...and fuzzy ropes fer the crowd control

Our T-Shirts went to print on Friday. We are very excited to have shirts made up for this years event. All proceeds from these shirts will go directly to JBLM Fisher House.

If you are interested in purchasing one ahead of time contact me directly. Shirts will run $10 ea and quantities are limited.

Available Sizes: SMALL-XXL

NMMS2012TSHIRTSFINAL.jpg