Nissan & Mitsubishi Meet & Show 2012 | SAT SEPT 8th 2012 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

u would have to start helping and stop watching if u wanted to avoid getting grease on u bro....lol....

to be honest he showed the sweater to me the day i stopped by....i liked it on fb too...its a good look... kinda retro devo minus the red layered hat..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i think there were more ratsuners there than they let on...Apperently ratsun stickers dont stick to 240s........apparently. :ninja:

And for the record me cdub and FAT510 were all planning to go right up till 6:02 pm .... I just seem to find working on cars funner ( sometimes ) than looking at cars..Was really hoping to meet up with you guys though, cuz that`s always a hoot ..I drive 150 miles to meets and this one 10 miles from my house i miss...lol

Guest LoneWolf

Hi everyone,I made it home at 11:45pm...sucessfull road journey... I had a super fun time at the "Nissan & Mitsubishi Meet & Show 2012" in Olympia Washington...very easy location to find in Olympia...awesome weather...alot of cool cars...made some new friends in Olympia area... cool Datsun guys to hang out with... I love this "Shiney Piston StyleTrophy"... very cool trophy... special thnxs to The Events Sponser, Judges, Titus Nissan Dealership, Russell, Photographers, Volunteers, and to EVERYBODY for bringing your cool vehicles to the Event... :thumbup: