honeymoon stuff to do in seattle?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like touristy stuff.? They just finished a giant Ferris wheel on the waterfront, ( but the wait is hours ),the King Tut exhibit is at the science center and the Experience Music Project ( big blob building ) is a pretty cool place, if you never have been.,, If you looking for upscale hotel the Seattle Westin has got some wicked views..

Or you could be in Hawaii laying on Waikiki beach in 7 hours.

me and airplanes........ ya not gonna happen. My job has no benneys so i cant take to many days off. I've been to the music place with icehouse that was so much fun. never been to the space needle restaurant. as far as hotel goes id like a nice hotel maybe with a hottub! so i can soak my back pain away LOL.

Dude! Congrats!! I got married this past March after almost 24 years. LOL You shouldn't rush things, you sure 10 is enough???

I hope so, but with the amount of money that has been pissed away on wedding stuff It may not be ha ha ha ha

of course pikes place market^^^ awesome lots of vendors and stuff! also good decent priced food as far as hotels i was on a bmx/hempfest pilgrimage for a week, lol we stayed at a not so fancy motel lmao ohh the great times... great times... good luck and have all the fun you can/want!!

Lots to do in seattle. The hotel Monaco is fabulous. The wife and I stayed there 2 nights. Right in downtown 3 blocks from pike and about 3/4 mile walk to space needle etc. Priceline was 100$ a night! Sucky thing about seattle (downtown) is parking. Cost 40 a night to park. Do all the touristy things. To me the most fun thing is people watching, and trust me it takes all kinds there. Congrats and have fun!