NISSAN 720 P/U PARTS - ALL GONE...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a steering box. How complete is it otherwise? I also need a steering column and brake master/booster.

the steering rack was removed, its sitting off to the side next to the brakemaster AND booster... the steering column was thrown away... MA BAD... :blush:

the engine is 100%...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just make some boxes. Try to find 2 big pieces of cardboard as big as fender and wrap fender with something ( bubble wrap or packing paper) and sandwich fender between pieces of cardboard. If you can find some cardboard that big. I have shipped a few fenders this way with no damage to fender.

i actually waited a few days for a response, but since i didnt get one, i threw them in the pile of scrap metal from ripping a few cars apart, and took it all to the recyclers. sorry bud, i thought you were figuratively "kickin tires".

i used the nissan trailer to haul all the stuff to the scrapyard. i kinda thought this shot reminded me of cannibalism. lol

i used my "mule", the Geo to do it. lol.

531500_3499767538377_1361227285_n.jpg

582142_3499684056290_829343763_n.jpg

sorry bud. i cant keep things around forever... im a married man, im lucky i get to do this stuff at all.

Z24 right?

yessir...

update: not sure if the guy will follow through or not, but i have been contacted about selling the engine (with a rod knock) tommorow. so we will see.

either way, the transmission is still available. seems to shift fine and goes into all five gears easily. asking $350

Need the jump seats. Both. With bolts if possible. Just the seat parts that flip down and bolt to the cab. Pm me a price shipped to 97138. Thanks.

yeah dude, im soooo using those. i got all excited when i saw them. im throwing them in my Geo :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happen to still have lower suspension arms? hubs? tension rods?

negative. the entire front suspension assy has been sold.. :blush: sorry.. i only have the specifics i listed on page one of this thread as of now... transmission, starter, grill, lights, headlight assy's, camper shell, window regulators, and all the glass.. :geek:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.