Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it`s cool if i can remove middle part...it`s just i have a whole tribe of kids and a wife that`s a paralegal for the attorney generals office childrens protection division,,,, gutter humor is not her thing.

well,,,  humor in general really.

:)

Cool, I'll make one with just the Canby 2013 for you. Color preference? I think I'll just make them all that way. And give them out to people who spend $10 or more. Assorted colors. And I'll reserve the proto for chester. Saves me a lot of trouble. Good idea Mr. Hamuck.

• Like 2

Someone help a Noob out plz. Aside from arriving to canby, what do I need to bring or buy. Bringing a friend with

there are stores within walking distance, so wouldn't worry to much. can't have pets, bikes, or any charcoal bbq's (propane is ok) though.

I'm trying to stay the whole weekend. I have a tent, sleeping bags, propane stove, pretty much everything and anything, just not sure what I will need. Or what I need to pay for as far as camping/registration. Bringing a friend, she is really excited to see some lowered 620's since all that's around here are stock and my 4x4 ( I've got a lowered one in the works!)

DatsunHooked..

You worry to much , :) , 20 bucks to camp out for the night ,, 5 bucks per day to be in corral parking ( general parking)..Meeting weirdos ,,,,, priceless

There is probably no possible way the camping area could ever be full ,, it`s like 300 ft by 800 ft and that is probably a small estimate... They will gladly take yer money at the door and will be more than happy to point you in the right direction .. The car club that runs this show has to be one of the most inviting bunch i have ever come across,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ever.