Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

I've been holding off on putting in serious work on this until I get the title situation figured out. But yes, I agree. lol

Wise man right there. I've done the exact same thing a few times.. still waiting on a couple. I can't imagine anything worse than pouring yourself and your resources into something, just to have some crooked f*cker come and take it away legally.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a PITA but if its been sitting in your property for awhile you can charge the owner of the car rent for abandoning it I did that with a car once it worked for me kept the car, called a towing company and asked them what company do they deal with to get titles for abandoned vehicles talked that company paid a small fee they did there part send me all the proper paperwork for dmv to get the car on my name waited a month and title was in my hands.

It's a PITA but if its been sitting in your property for awhile you can charge the owner of the car rent for abandoning it I did that with a car once it worked for me kept the car, called a towing company and asked them what company do they deal with to get titles for abandoned vehicles talked that company paid a small fee they did there part send me all the proper paperwork for dmv to get the car on my name waited a month and title was in my hands.

That is plan B. I work at a car dealer so a should be able to do something like that through work.

It should be easier then, trust me I've bought a car without a title and learned my lesson there's ways around it but seems you know what your doing.

I hope so! I am a little nervous.. but I got it cheap

I hope so! I am a little nervous.. but I got it cheap

What I would do is start adding up a monthly price from the time you got it till now if the owner refuses to give the title fight back and let him know if he wants his car back he will have to pay a fee for you to release the vehicle.  Getting the paperwork done now will save you a lot of hassle instead of waiting the title there's a reasonable amount of time to wait but if you been waiting for weeks or even months do the paperwork.

Well it's not the PO giving issues. I've got a signed bill of sale from him. It's the guy he bought it from sometime around 1984.. I guess the guy I bought it from may have never titled it. Don't know why.. his plan was to make it a race car...

What I would do is start adding up a monthly price from the time you got it till now if the owner refuses to give the title fight back and let him know if he wants his car back he will have to pay a fee for you to release the vehicle.  Getting the paperwork done now will save you a lot of hassle instead of waiting the title there's a reasonable amount of time to wait but if you been waiting for weeks or even months do the paperwork.

Well it's not the PO giving issues. I've got a signed bill of sale from him. It's the guy he bought it from sometime around 1984.. I guess the guy I bought it from may have never titled it. Don't know why.. his plan was to make it a race car...

I would still do what I suggested the guy you bought it from should have titled it I hate when people do that though its a hassle but if the original PO wants it back he will have to pay.

this sounds like fun!! ill request these days off! wagon+memory foam=good nights rest ;) any cruises being set up from seattle or so?

Not sure on the exact trip details but yes there will be a cruise down I think Friday night from the Seattle area

If I want to sleep in my car do i have to get a campsite? 

I'm such a noob, I don't know what to do :blush:

Yes your supposed to ,, the person at the gate will help you out ,, hell if you tell them your not spending the night they kinda seem dissapointed..     It`s per campsite not per person and it`s only $20. bucks .