SPLATSUN Shirts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love wearing the Haynes basic white and black Tees that come in a bag. They are perfect for length (seem to be on the longer side of Tshirts), while retaining a shorter sleeve.

Any chance you might make a small? Mediums are a tad too large for me.

Good feedback! I'll probably use a different brand next time for the next design. How tall are you , if you don't mind me asking?

I'm around 6', so I'm not ridiculously tall, I just have a long torso. Lolz.

Are you planning any other shirts for us? Ratsun, Datsun, specific cars, etc...? Looking forward to any designs you have for us. :thumbup:

any chance of getting them in gray t-shirts? i would like to get a few of them in black and gray if possible. i will let us datto freaks here in hell--phoenix about your ad so they can place an order from you

• 2 weeks later...

any chance of getting them in gray t-shirts? i would like to get a few of them in black and gray if possible. i will let us datto freaks here in hell--phoenix about your ad so they can place an order from you

Sorry for the late reply. I probably won't be making any in gray at the moment. If I can make sure I can sell about 12 of them, then that would make it worth printing, but to run the machine to do just 1 shirt would kill me...lol.

Do you have an XL black and is shipping still $5 for overseas? if not, now much is it?

Where to exactly? Let me know and i'll see what i can do.

I said this already on the Facebook, but I wanna give a huge THANK YOU to all who have purchased a shirt. I was able to purchase a replacement floor for the 510 a couple days ago with the funds.

Thanks again guys!

datsunfloor.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just reporting that I still have not received my shirt after it was sent to the wrong address?

Payment was made June 29th, have not heard from you since July 23rd....

Hoping for closure here.

Hey, I pmed you back just now. Once again my apologies.

Was totally my fault that I neglected my PM's as I was out of town for a while on business. The package will be sent today and a tracking number will be provided.

I'. sorry about that, but also don't forget to mention that you sent me the wrong address twice...lol. And I sent out 2 shirts to you already. One actually got returned to me and the other is most likely on route back to me also. The first shirt was sent out promptly after payment and teh second was sent out as soon as we thought someone stole it from your doorstep...but in the end it came back to me.

If you're going to provide the forum with details, dates and info on the situation please do so 100%. I'm not out to take anyone's money without giving them product in return.

Once again i'm sorry for the late reply and i hold no grudges so let me know when you get that shirt :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.