49th annual Ratsun Meet @ Tacoma Carls Jr. Sat. June 23rd

DatDoug

Guest LoneWolf

To the person or person(s) who is hosting this event in Tacoma Washington @ the Carl's Junior on June.23rd is there a printable "banner" for this event? Its is very much needed if I was to come there from Canada...it helps at the Crossing Guard...easy to show them where I'm going,and what's happening,etc... When I met the Ratsun guys in Arlington/Marysville at the Carl's Junior they had a banner I printed off of Ratsun and when i showed the guy in the booth he let me threw to USA no problem.

• Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 510 fired up last night for the first time in over 6 years.... so we're still crossing our fingers to make it. Need to do alignment and weld up the exhaust still..... all while packing our entire house up to pretty much move it all by the end of this weekend. :frantics:

thinking the 521 4sp might be available... i should re adjust the brakes first ...or plan ahead..sounds like phixius is up for it too...worse casei can bring the mazda at least its import...

Yeah just get some huge letters that say Datsun and stick them to the tail gate ,,,nobody will even notice.

• Like 1
Guest LoneWolf

Hi ggzilla..I hope you guys have a good turn out and a good time...Its too difficult to make it into the USA without some type of documentation or some info to provide the booth guy at the crossing...I will NOT be there...Cheers