Datsloco's pics HERE!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw jimmy and diane's dime(beautiful blue with the cf bumper)! is "top jimmy's" on this forum?

She is Blondie Dimer on here I believe and I'm not sure about Jimmy

• Like 1

Love the door... Hate the trendy rack items. I hope we do some rolling shots for Canby... would love to have one of myself.

Not sure what's trendy about it...if you've been to large swap meets you'll know it's a pain to carry stuff, so why not have a little wagon. Water, again it's hot up here so you need to have it.  And if we're gonna start talking about what we hate..we can go into detail about some of your choices as well....just sayin haha :P ' :P7236152640_609a257fbf_o.jpg

Hey those are some sick wheels!!!! hahahaha...I missed them as soon as you left my place with them loaded up on your truck!

GREAT pics Indy!!!

Not sure what's trendy about it...if you've been to large swap meets you'll know it's a pain to carry stuff, so why not have a little wagon. Water, again it's hot up here so you need to have it. And if we're gonna start talking about what we hate..we can go into detail about some of your choices as well....just sayin haha :P ' :P

Most of the people I see with items in the racks are just for show... they throw like a keg, a coleman cooler, anything old or vintage they can find. If its all stuff he used then I recant my statement, but its a very popular thing (especially among the VW crowd) to use fake stuff. And feel free to hate on any choice I make. I never said I was an elitest and all my stuff was perfect. If he likes the car, then thats all that matters. Just like I like my car, and thats all the matters.

I dont know if youve actually read my build thread, but theres some hate in there on things Ive done. I just take it in stride.

Not sure what's trendy about it...if you've been to large swap meets you'll know it's a pain to carry stuff, so why not have a little wagon. Water, again it's hot up here so you need to have it. And if we're gonna start talking about what we hate..we can go into detail about some of your choices as well....just sayin haha :P ' :P

:rofl:

• Like 1