2JZ260z Build Thread / Boobies thread.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice build!

I'm always on FM4 been doing a lot of circuit racing lately also drift I'm "MIQUIZTLI187

jrock4224.....will spank u all with all my 510's...start a room invite me ....i will bitch slap all of u ...

awd is for people with out talent... lets tunr off all the aids and go .... rear wheel drive... i got a ratsun special 510... in A class....Its that honduh kid that cums on here and says hes building his first 510 and he wants to make like 600 horse....and drift it and auto x it....basically it does nothing more than slide corners and over heat tires ....i had to switch to the wheel driving that... as i couldnt apply the throttle tthrough the button slowly enough to not spin out....

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, she did actually. Usually she wouldn't care, but shes been in a shitty mood lately so they may one day make a return lol. Lol, Jalen, you're not allowed in my thread gtfo. Atleast my girlfriend's real LEWL

*CLICK* (unsubrscribe... :console: ) tell her i miss her...pm me when gf pics rearrive ...