What seats easily install in a 620 KC?

I'm 6'3" and 275lbs. I have one stock passenger seat bolted in on the driver side that is falling apart. A friend sold me some seats that sit too high and I can't get far enough away from the steering wheel to get my legs folded in. It would be nice to have some high-backs since it is a KC.

(I saw the thread... and actually have some buckets out of my boat...no way !)

What seats have you big guys installed?

Comfortable? Easy install? Do they track back far enough?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 2 xcabs I had,,,1 of the, had 1st generation toyota MR2 seat....and the 2nd had honda Preludes..My current seat in my 2 standard cabs are preludes and fiero seats... all just need minimal bracket work for them to fit in....But i would say most small import car/truck seats will probly work....good luck

• Like 1

I recently got a bid on recovering some bare truck seat frames I have...$220 each not including foam or material! Yikes!!!!

If we weren't in the middle of Mexican drug wars down here I'd go south of the border for a bid.

Knowing my luck they'd fill em full of heroin and I'd get stopped by the border patrol dogs and spend the rest of my life in a Mexican prison while my poor Dat rusts into dust. :bye:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...