MaTTieW 'S 1973 " 521 Wagon "

MaTTieW

Hi. I'm come from Thailand, This is my 2nd datsun car, the frist is Voilet KPA10 Coupe Swap Sr20,

The project was start from last year, Now nearly finish 80-90%

The engine J13 swap to J15, Top speed around 100-110kmh

New suspension , front&rear bumper , grill , logo

Before...

dermderm.jpg

After....

DSC_3587.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost never go into individual sections... I just look at new content, so that how I came to this thread. It's not the front ends, it's the body sizing. Something about the front vs the cab vs the bed seem to be misproportioned to me. Same reason why I don't like any version of the Rams.

I love the look of this wagon though... The cargo area evens it out IMO and I would even drive this.

I would trade Tristn's 510 and give money to have this car

<_<

Listen hurr Hainz. If anyones going to be fucking my sister, its going to be me... wait... I mean trading my car. And yes, I would trade my car for this. Those pictures are awesome!

• Like 1

Hate to tell everyone this, but this was in a california wrecking yard a year ago.

HA! I was just about to try and track down that pic - it's the only one I've seen in the states.

HA! I was just about to try and track down that pic - it's the only one I've seen in the states.

I am sure it's been crushed by now, so now there are none, if I would have been able to, I would have bought it if possible, but when they make it to the parts yard, it's usually to late, as there is no title anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see a wagon at last, I thought i was the only guy on here with a wagon/van. Yours looks in great condition, it's similar to mine as far as the drive line, but mine is the van ( no back seat ). Hope to see more of your wagon on here soon