Tacoma Pull-a-Part report

today I saw a 78/79 yellow kingcab. It has a Z-series engine with manual transmission. tailgate is no good, no gauges or interrior panel. Has solid back window and driver's side small window.

1978/79 red standard cab 620. No bed. Not much else.

1st gen Maxima wagon. L24 block, no head or manifolds. Still has eCU and AFM in the car. Blue outside, blue inside.

1979 280ZX coupe slick top, black, red interrior. Has front struts.

1980 280ZX 10th anniversary red/black edition, totally smashed to pieces. Maybe rolled or run over by a big truck. (or tank) might have few engine parts left. No front struts.

1980 Datsun 720 2wd standard cab with L20b

Another Nissan 720 truck, yellow

521 truck with no front body panels. Bed looked decent. Has L16 block

Two 300ZX's both in the 1987-89 range. Both 2+2 and non-turbo. Both automatic.

1975/76 Datsun 280Z coupe. Primer grey. Straight, pretty complete. 4-speed manual.

and a 1968 2-door 510.... ;)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;6218'']Bleach, your a 68 2dr 510 :P

LOL! Icehouse and Redeye know whats up.

The '68 2-door is right next to a RHD 1970 Fairlady Z in the wrecking yard :rolleyes:

- - - -

oh, and on a serious note, according to the previous owner the Fairlady Z that I own was actually in a Washington wrecking yard for a short time. Scary...

Is not nice to mess with my mind Kevin, I have so little of it left! The 68 2 door, that'd be one of the few Datsun's I'd say yes to right now....

There was one on ebay a while back, it was in primer which isn't fun to buy a car in.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Tacoma Pull-a-part doesn't sell whole cars in the yard, ever. You can buy the car piece by piece.

You can try to get them to sell a car in the staging area. I think they start at $500 for the crap that isn't worth $100. Its not really worth it. They know they'll make $500+ per car in parts.

Tacoma Pull-a-part doesn't sell whole cars in the yard, ever. You can buy the car piece by piece.

You can try to get them to sell a car in the staging area. I think they start at $500 for the crap that isn't worth $100. Its not really worth it. They know they'll make $500+ per car in parts.

ey bleach do they still have the 521? with the engine in it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.