New '68 ratsun 510 owner

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too many big plans for now but Tyler gave me those steering knucles Drew, I will swap those in when I have access to my garage next week.

Trying to decide what to do with the hood, the last one with the rising sun on it got replaced when it flew up on the highway.

Also I want to fix up the interior a bit, the dash is pretty sad looking and the rear seat could use some love.

img0459ii.jpg

• Like 4

I think there is maybe only one or two people on here that go to StanceWorks. And yeah, a big JNC fan. Theres more JNC members here than StanceWorks.

I figured it was your phone. It had a very Instagram look to it. I just cropped it for you in true CineScope aspects:

7154534784_222c4a1653_o.jpg

This has always been one of my favorite "Ratsun" 510s... you better do right by her.

Ya thats where the po works, when are we gonna do a meet here in CO? I go to drifing events through hotmustard but I would love to see the local ratsuns. Bob said we can come down to his track some time, I would love to shake this thing down at ppir

Well I sadly sold of my datsun, I was jobless and needed the money and getting 13mpg wasn't doing it for me regardless of how much fun it was.

I did pick this up though and it surprisingly handles better then my Z did (don't kill me :D). I would love to bring it to the track sometime and get around some Datsuns. I'm in the middle of Swapping some bike carbs on it but I plan to have it ready by summer so I can get it to the Golden Super Cruise

423266_3537095468236_1297839675_33543626_1019845261_n.jpg

Bob had it built it, then the dude he sold it to sold it like 2 months later for 2.5k over the original price, now it's back here.

I don't know who had it before Bob.

Fixed.

Glad to see it back, one of my favorite 510's ever!

• 2 weeks later...

I havent been on in a bit but here goes:

I signed a bill of sale with bob way back in February but he sold it to Tyler (who i traded with) for $200 higher than what I offered him so i knew what it was worth and I was a little offended but it's water under the bridge. I traded my two cars (I paid $2000 for em each) and I traded with Tyler aka 64tbird straight. I love this datsun and I have no plans on getting rid of it, in fact I'm driving it like crazy and I have so many plans for it. Here's a couple more pictures:

img0477o.jpg

img0503la.jpg

Ratty is there info on the golden super cruise anywhere? I would love to attend!

http://www.goldensupercruise.com/

Here ya go.

There is also a cruise down Colfax in denver as well, Once I get my honda going Hopefully sometime next month I will be able to get out and ask around what's going on, I'm still fairly new to colorado and I'm still learning the hot spots.

Cool man I hope to see you there, I think I will be free for the June 2nd meet.