Moar Low !

chebetio510

got the front down a lot lower ... its got a rake i kind of don't like. have 3" blocks.. want to go 4. and might leave it there since i oubt running 5 inch blocks or stacking blocks will be any safer lol

truck.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

moar low?

thats a cute static drop you got there...

how are you tucking with that offest of wheel?

this is tuckin..

IMG_20120327_121743.jpg

lol ok so its not slammed ! lol

how u get ur back so low ;)

since its a 15x 10 wheel -36j offset.. it does stick out. pulled the fenders in from and rolled inner lip... have a light stretch on the front 215's so. it tucks perfect in the fender.. as for the rear working on the drop and fender work...

the back is notched, has a 3 leaf pack, and 3in blocks...

with those wheels you have now, id say you arent going to be going much lower, unless you plan on cutting the fenders... the wheel is farther out than the body.. i guess your goin for the 'stance' look...

moar low?

thats a cute static drop you got there...

how are you tucking with that offest of wheel?

this is tuckin..

IMG_20120327_121743.jpg

i see your in id. there's a show in twin falls the 25th of aug I think and there will be atleast 1 if not 2 620's tuckin to the lug nuts :thumbup: you should stop by. I'll post more info when i get it

the back is notched, has a 3 leaf pack, and 3in blocks...

with those wheels you have now, id say you arent going to be going much lower, unless you plan on cutting the fenders... the wheel is farther out than the body.. i guess your goin for the 'stance' look...

Doens the 620 already have a 3 leaf pack? lol.. and notching gives u the axle clearence so theres travel.. but seems like whatever kind of leafs u have are iving u the nice drop in the rear...

btw tires dont poke out much.. maybe 2-3 inches... i started rolling fenders aready clearence will be fint on a good roll and pull

• Like 1

Doens the 620 already have a 3 leaf pack? lol.. and notching gives u the axle clearence so theres travel.. but seems like whatever kind of leafs u have are iving u the nice drop in the rear...

btw tires dont poke out much.. maybe 2-3 inches... i started rolling fenders aready clearence will be fint on a good roll and pull

its a stock set of leafs... each side has the main, the second long leaf, and one curved overload...

the thick curved one is what gives it its shape and spreads out the load evenly..

dont mind the shock... that was a different problem..

IMG_20100813_182943.jpg

Quick question a friend of mine is going to be selling a 4x4 720, and im wondering if i can swap leaf's with hime.. i get the 4x4's and he uses my 620 leafs since he is selling the truck

4X4 leafs would lower yours more, but it would suck for your buddys truck.