Mass Amount Of Datsun Parts!! Engine, Electrical, and More!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or do those ports look big for a 210 head? Maybe we can get the OP to post a casting number and we'll know for sure.

Says Nissan Japan U67 and the front has #38 on it.. don't know if this helps.

then it is a U67 head not a 210 head and that explains the larger ports

• 2 weeks later...

$375 for a dented ass oil pan?? This is Ratsun, prices are a little high :no:

wow i dont even sell my powdercoated pans or timing covers for this much ....maybe read my signature its a good rule of thumb when selling datsun parts.....are u raising money to build a rocket to go to the moon?

To expound on Mike's post, and add a little common sense~ Buyers and sellers both, oldtimers and newbies both, should not just practice etiquette but due diligence as well. Search for what you want (to sell), and see what realworld pricing is. After all, as my father used to say~ "do you want to get a fast nickel, or a slow dime?"

If you think the price is way out of line~ don't comment, the post'll sink to the bottom faster'n the Titanic. But either way let's keep it courteous....

Peace~

honestly i dont think u could be more courteous....i mean a oil pan for 80 bucks....since when has ratsun become so "realmy..." if he is not into datsuns? then he should appreciate the, hey your never gonna sell a points dist for 250... at least the post was ontopic and not just bullying someone into not saying what we all are thinking...to be honest the three posts were more annoying than the original comment on pricing.....and wouldnt it be a form of due dillegence letting a ratsun brother know what the deal is..

Sorry for the delay guys,

We recently moved our shop to long beach so hope you could understand how much of a PITA it was.

We are working on getting everything back up and organized.

Thank you for your understand and If you are interested in anything you can reach me on my business line @ 6264871565

Regards,

Josh@Carrera6

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.