Mt. Rainier 2012

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn burrito breath dog!

If I gave my dog a burrito I wouldn't be worrying about the smell of her breath...

Anywho, my toy is currently up on blocks and will be for the foreseeable future. Bad timing. Take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously!

If I gave my dog a burrito I wouldn't be worrying about the smell of her breath...

Anywho, my toy is currently up on blocks and will be for the foreseeable future. Bad timing. Take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously!

Haha, I'm not sure about Zelda, but our Pug had a stomach of steel!! He ate a pound of fudge.... didn't get sick or anything. Caugt him sucking a bottle of 3-in-1 oil dry..... tried to induce vomiting..... nothing then either. Damn dog was UNREAL!! The big boy pictured above.... he eats a nibblet of something weird and has the shits for days. :rofl:

Hope your project goes well!

So I've had a bunch of people PM me about lock pulls... Aparently they are a hit. If anyone going to the cruise wants a set or two, PM me so I can make I make and bring enough. I'll give a discounted price for that day since I won't have to ship and were doing a cruise.

Check the last couple pages of my build thread for pictures of both OEM style and version 2 lock pulls to see what I'm making.

Let me know.

I called Captain Freakshow and hounded him a bit,, he almost said yes ,, well he said he had to ask his wife...lol.

But if he don`t imma gonna personally drive all the bums from around the Capital mall and drop them off in front of his shop. And tell them,, he lets anybody use the restrooms..

Still not sure if we are meeting up in the Giggity or with the guys over at the Cache` store at the mall..

Fat Smittys

0130_KSLO_FatSmittys01_t607.jpg

shit forced to a week vacation and this comes all apart .......my life is unhinged right now and i cant start that late....sounds like a fun trip...that burger looks delicous.....sad :blush: .......sorry nannana i know i told u i was in .....for a hammuck u been really lookin out for me lately and i appreciate that.... :thumbup: .....i probably will be in shelton till about the start time ....trying to get my daughters wagon road worthy....or at least rolling....who am i kidding u cant work through depression :devil: ....plus my 521 stopped running the other day .....no spark, I think i was running to big a coil so i swapped to the one for my wagon which i know is right for a matchbox and it runs again but still nervous....so nannana is u cruise through shelton and see my 521 on the side of the highway im probabaly asleep in it since 5 am when i broke down.....probabaly be the best sleep i got in two weeks... :poop: .....so approach slowly.....waking a sleeping manatee can be a handful....

captain freak show huh, well thats fitting..half of thurston county already showers from my house bib...so its not like tristins crew from the mall wouldn't fit in

..one question whos dirty underwear is zelda eating....tristin claims hes a commando......

one of these days im just gonna make u all come to the shop at 6 am and pound coffee, donuts and ruthies with me.....or at least start a cruise

for the record i ditched my prepaid registration prime front spot for my fullsize down at lowdown too(minitruck show at sw fair grounds in chehalis...)....was gonna try and peddle the truck off to a mini truck friend.....so its not that i am being antisocial.....some how my mind isnt allowing me to surround myself with black socks and death metal....I'm all ready fragile i don't need a meth habit....i would feel way more at home with my datto family.....

plus i dont really understand the route but i can tell u that burger looks worththe drive.....minus bannanas emo eagle scout boy date he took there and photographed....your not supposed to have that onyour computer

minus bannanas emo eagle scout boy date he took there and photographed....your not supposed to have that onyour computer

Thats MetalMonkey :rofl:

Sorry to hear you wont be making it JRizzy... hope all turns out better. You know Im just a text away. I cant believe youre passing up hanging out with like 15 Datsuners to hang out with one Jesus. Crazy I tell you!

well its deifnately not skipping for hanging out with him... i usually get there before he gets home from work about 5am ish....then he shows up makes some coffee helps for a hour os so then has to go to bed due to being a father and a working stiff...i work for a bit longer then head home....i liked the 8 oclock start then i coulda been home by noon....ths cruise i will be lost around noon and far from my home monitoring device..(i kid) olympia is just a bad place to be when datsun events come up... lots of travel time...

Well if selling the truck gets more money for the wagon project im good with it,,Im sad your not gonna make it cuz what if we get a kite stuck in a tree ,, whos gonna get it ....,,,who?

OK ,it`s official. we are going up I5 from Tumwater before 9:00am we have to make a stop in Lacey over by Harbor freight tool-ish area, to pick someone up ,,,then we should make Gig Harbor Target store by 10:00 ... Anybody rollin from Oly? My son is a teen and his insurance is already through the roof, so we`re only going the speed limit or just over,,

B)