Esteep

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I've got a NFG.....and..... a free MIA............. :lol:

I am going sacrifice a NFG grille here soon,for some newish style driving lights like a JDM,Not the MIA version

I had a couple of those MIA, where are they?

i have one. it was in excellent shape when i got it then i tore it apart and spent at least 20 hours on it. blasted all of the grill centre, stripped the plastic, polished the stainless then base clear painted it and reassembled. IMG_1197.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I like that they are black and I like the headlight buckets, but Im not a fan of the perforated steel center. If I picked up one, I would cut a barred center to size and powder it black.

Tysons avatar is kool tho

I like that they are black and I like the headlight buckets, but Im not a fan of the perforated steel center. If I picked up one, I would cut a barred center to size and powder it black.

I think it might grow on you. I very much disliked the grill when I first saw it, now I love it!

Yeah I hated everything about it orginally, but now seem to like only the buckets. Who knows what will happen in the future... and yes his avatar is awesome. But to stay on topic, watch eBay as they come up randomly, but expect to pay $1000 or more for one. Good luck.

i wish i could make that pic bigger,mmmm, phat beaver. i paid $980 US before shipping ($110), paint ($145), plus all my time. total invested is $1235.00 and 20 lost hours. $1500 US plus shipping. the supersonic badge cost me another $95 plus time to repaint.IMG_0252.jpgIMG_0256.jpg

• 1 month later...