Planet Of The Datsuns Meet May 20th @ Des Moines Marina

DatDoug

Haha yeah, exactly like that.

My iPhone weather says its going to rain on Sunday so hopefully its wrong. Im going to be bringing a jacket and sweater at least. I can deal with the cold, but Id rather not stand out in the rain and try to BBQ.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha-Ha! you gays are HILARIOUS :sneaky: I cant help it that my immune system is really low from Chemotherapy for the giant tumor in my chest! I tend to get cold real easy & have a hard time getting back up to body temp. :fu: I will be there tho. Rain or shine!

DAMN RAIN! 2 weeks of @#$% sun and Sunday rolls around and its gonna rain. Meself will be there, with some stuff and my best bud with the Orange 75 that he has personally rubbed to perfection.

I have to sell/trade:

5spd dogleg

late 620 grill, great shape

2 mitsui carbs

nice set of 14" chromes w/great! les schawb tires

std cab slider ( have a kc slider? I want one!)

air cleaners, smog stuff.

I might bring a canopy if its fully raining. Hope people still show up if it is.

I know! Im thinking the same thing. Sunny for days & then rain for our meet :sneaky: Thats ok. We will still be there. I dont think it will rain that hard. Someone usually brings a tent in case

For all the Kitsap dudes & the Olympic Peninsula dudes, we will be meeting @ the Purdy NAPA aout parts @ 11am on Sunday. Then we will be stopping @ the Fife rest stop off I-5 rite before Wild Waves around 11:30 if any Tacoma, Puyallup, Southies want to meet up with us & cruise to the meet. B)

Sounds good to me! Ill be there at 11.

Ill have some stuff to sell as well, so bring cash!

Bluebird glovebox emblem

RX7 full oil cooler kit (if I dont install it tomorrow)

13x7 Aero racing rims (will clear ZX brakes no issue)

Ha-Ha! you gays are HILARIOUS :sneaky: I cant help it that my immune system is really low from Chemotherapy for the giant tumor in my chest! I tend to get cold real easy & have a hard time getting back up to body temp. :fu: I will be there tho. Rain or shine!

Tristin said it, I just posted the pic..... ;) If I didn't like you, I wouldn't give you shit. I didn't mean any offense by it. :console: See all you fucks tomorrow :w00t:
  • Like 1

Hey Banana... you going to be bringing that mirror up with you tomorrow? Mine just unscrew pretty easily and I already have the passenger-side off.

Like a spoovy with an onion booty ..