For everyone here on Ratsun:

Building14LZW.jpg

I hate that I wasn't around over the weekend, and I come back to find the spirit of the site has lowered GREATLY. I don't really know why everyone is so angry, and really it doesn't matter.

For anything I have ever said In the past to offend or hurt anyone, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart (or maybe toolbox).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

p><p><a href=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/kizandhisvacuum.jpg' alt='kizandhisvacuum.jpg'>"]kizandhisvacuum.jpg

See what happens when you drink to excess?? You think you're a guitar hero. :lol::lol::lol: (that's what you were doing..... right?)

Can't we all just get along?;)

I really shouldn't post in the mornings, I'm such a grouch in the morning!

I just felt bad for Ted, he's a great guy, and has always treated me fairly. I felt like I needed to be a big brother for a minute.

If I offended any couvites, or couvinians, whatever, I'm sorry.

I think this is what the spirit of Ratsun is all about, being here for people when they need it. Sometimes something happens, things get blown out of proportion, things get said... but at the end of the day, we're all here for the same reason, and we do our best to right our wrongs and keep things in good nature. I know I make stupid or rude comments sometimes, and I don't mean to... usually it's other stresses that leak through when I'm on here. I still love it here though. :D

Datsunfish and I were discussing the bad mood of not only people on the site, but people in general and we came to the conclusion its the weather:mad: It has been one long wet cold winter:( Now that the sun is slowly returning along with the warmer temps :D I think we will all be happier. I know I will! It has been so nice these last couple of weeks workin in a T-shirt instead of a stocking cap, long-johns, sweatshirt, and big thick coat! So, too all of you I say Peace! I luv you man! :blink:

As for that pic from Datzenmike..............:eek: Is that really you Kiz?

unfortunately that is him....I know him and that is just like him to do that!:lol:

The weather will also be stealing some of us from here....like myself....I am sure I will be spending less and less time on here since I can keep occupied outside with camping and other stuff, but you make a good point!

I hate that I wasn't around over the weekend, and I come back to find the spirit of the site has lowered GREATLY. I don't really know why everyone is so angry, and really it doesn't matter.

For anything I have ever said In the past to offend or hurt anyone, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart (or maybe toolbox).

kiz, you missed your calling as a negotiator. Really. You gently chastised all here without prejudice, then apologized for possible past offenses to get the ball rolling. Sometimes we back into a corner and just want/need a way out. Way-to-set-an-example! Kudos man.

I'll have to bring my vacuum over some day.

If you bring your vacuum I would leave it there or destroy it immediately afterward.Im gonna have to google some boobies to get that out of my head!:lol:

As Doug said,I for one have seen alot of the same attitude around everywhere lately.The weather sucks and the world is far from perfect and it is hitting some of us hard these days.I think all the communication on the subject will help the situations here.