Goodbye West Coast.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bro I just left Danville a few hours ago, I rode up there and went to the liquor barn got a van full of beer and ate at the applebees, its wierd you posted this thread because I was just thinking about moving to danville. Have you got any leads on a decent job I might find there? When you get here I will cruise the 620 up and we can have a beer, I like meeting fellow datsun enthusiasts.

Hey bro I just left Danville a few hours ago, I rode up there and went to the liquor barn got a van full of beer and ate at the applebees, its wierd you posted this thread because I was just thinking about moving to danville. Have you got any leads on a decent job I might find there? When you get here I will cruise the 620 up and we can have a beer, I like meeting fellow datsun enthusiasts.

No clue, My friend that is helping me get the house is putting me to work as well. But you welcome to drop in once I get settled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, Im back in WA, the house is better than I thought. And an added bonus is the selling agent screwed up on the description. The lot is 100 x 150 not 50 x 150, there is two lots in the deed not one! I still plan on moving in June unless I can get the monies together faster. Tim offered to give me the money to move but I have too many loose ends to tie up and I want to get the money together myself. I love my Bro but he has done enough already that I am beginning to wonder about ownership of my soul ;) But I am tempted to give my notice and go tho!

Dude it`s hard enough talking the wife into letting me go to the meets to get a fudpucker burger ..Now what the hell am i gonna tell her to let me drive almost 3000 miles one way for some grill..

Looks ( from space ) to be a smaller town where a guy can get to know all his neighbors by name and relax a bit. . Seems like a good change , if a person was gonna make one. And a low mortgage to boot..