Hey Guys was wondering by chance if you would take a few mins and help me out on Facebook, I am entered in a contest with my Datsun 521 i wanna beat these hondas at there own game haha If you could take just a few mins and click on the pic of the 521 and like the picture i got a late start and now i am 200 votes down could use all the help i can get , so if you would share this as well and lets try and win one for the ratsun community!

How about some Datsun love Click the picture like it and share it help me win this contest with this classic!

Thanks for your time in Advance!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like it's a herrafrush kind of contest.

And that civics and stuff are entering, when it seems like the whole page is about drifting. laugh.gif

yeah i found that amusing myself fwd cant drift :P

• Like 1

i agree man

they added me to the contest like my pic and lets see if the 2 dattos can beat all the rest

edit: why the negitive rep? i want to see a datto beat out the rest i dont care if its mine or the 521 i just want a datto to win

• Like 1

i agree man

they added me to the contest like my pic and lets see if the 2 dattos can beat all the rest

http://www.facebook....&type=3

edit: why the negitive rep? i want to see a datto beat out the rest i dont care if its mine or the 521 i just want a datto to win

got ya bro