Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

Got my center caps on.......

LF wheel needs a couple heli coils and I didn't have any that small.....neither did Napa....in stock anyways.....so it's on order.....

IMG_7407_zps66f14176.jpg

IMG_7408_zps2a17e7ec.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was getting a vibration on the freeway from the rear so I rebalanced my rear tires and changed out a bad ujoint.........

Then drove to Hayward to visit my mom for Mother's Day for the test.......

IMG_7396_zps93f596ae.jpg

IMG_7406_zps46df6b09.jpg

.........feels 80% better :thumbup: ......I can tell who's behind me now on the freeway.......

I'll try rebalancing the fronts and maybe looking into getting my old driveshaft shortened and balanced.........

• Like 2

lookin good im lovin the wheels :thumbup:

Thx!!

I'm diggin' these way more......love the height also.....it's perfect.....

My header just scrapes on hard dips on the freeway..............................must look sweet at night!!

• Like 1

I'm not that hot on the sticker on the cap idea.

Ya.....but your a Seahawks fan......

...........so your opinion doesn't matter here....... :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

They are.....but I have no red on the entire car.....except for what's anodized......

............I'm going with an OG Datsun emblem........

I think it would make it to busy and lose some of the mechanical-ness of the rims,, and for the record trust me no one ever asked for my opinion ,,, ever , but i am more than happy to follow them around telling it to them.

:lol:

Hey!! remember this?

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/audio/Audio_Raible_calls_Malcolm_Smith_interception/12514e94-fa90-4752-9fdc-d0a67557f0f4

• Like 1

your mom was to young to pass 

good to see her on mothers day I am surer she is smiling from heaven above 

She definitely was......only 49.....

I like to think the really really good people are taken from us early so they aren't left to suffer and struggle here with the rest of us.............

...........................workin' our asses off to make sure the rich stay rich...........I mean taxes.....pay taxes.....

My family struggled when I was young..........wasn't till after she died did I realized what a work horse she was...........................

I...........without a doubt.............get my drive to complete projects fast and efficient from her.........

...........................................................................she worked from home and was always up late workin'......

..........I'd fall asleep to the sound of her sewing machine........when I'd wake up..........there she was..........like she hadn't missed a blink..........

Every time I go out to see her..............I miss her tremendously and think about how different my life would be if she was still around..........................

-would I have married my now ex-wife

-if I would've married at all

-would I have divorced

-how she would play with my kids

-knowing your mom as an adult and not as a punk teen

Then I like to think she's up there with my second daughter..........who at 39 weeks and 6 days decided she wasn't gonna join us in this world................

........................................1 day before she was due to come out..............................................

I gave my mom the little girl she always wanted..................................

He looks sad you should get him a bigger pillow to lay on 

that is some sad stuff on your mom and daughter but everything happens for a reason and I am sure you are a much stronger person for it 

now your mom and daughter are smiling down on you  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:

• Like 2

Busta you had mentioned a ways back to me about running the 300zx rims you used stock struts with 8mm spacers. Did you use any longer studs or where they the stock ones? As well my sympathy to your mom and daughter.

• Like 1