Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new on 5Teezy....and I don't have a thread for my Frontier so I thought I'd just add it in here....

This.......I guess.....could've been worse.....

I was gonna pick the kidz up in 5Teezy yesterday but something told me I shouldn't........always listen to your instincts 

So heading north on 101 and I'm about to get off the freeway.....I see an empty rubbermaid garbage can fly out of the back of a Tundra two lanes over from me........the car behind him swerves left hitting the can on the right front fender sending flying over the car next to me and right into the side of my truck....all with in a second...........the can hit my side view mirror slamming it so hard it left a mark on my window, that was cracked open, and shattered allover my face, put gouges and scratch marks on the dash, and shrapnel all over the rest of the cab......it was so loud I thought my window had broke but amazingly it didn't.....no damage was done except for the mirror glass....which, of course, is NOT sold separately......

If I didn't have to pick up my kidz.....that guy would've been hunted down :devil: fuckin' idiots who don't know how to tight shit down....

Now....enough rant.....some oics.....

IMG_5134_zpsa30bb2b9.jpg

IMG_5135_zps65db3cc0.jpg

IMG_5136_zps6343b044.jpg

IMG_5138_zps05f99a79.jpg

IMG_5139_zps6f91a701.jpg

IMG_5140_zps02a582fa.jpg

.....................could've been 5Teezy.......................

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sick build!! You have given me soooo many ideas for kicking some shininess into my ratty Datsun! Especially puttin the kids in the back seatt ;)

Still need to do the filler tube before I even think about that though as I do not want to expose the kiddos to more fel smells than they will already get out of an old car ;)

Look forward to meeting you some day!

Cheers,

Marty

EDITED for stupid iPhone autocorrect errors!!! ;)