Identify disc brake bracket

jefe de jefes

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give you a little more important info on them brackets made by Beebani, they are early brackets that were clocked wrong, I bought a set a while back for cheap, as I didn't know the issue with them.

In my opinion you shouldn't use them, here are a couple photos of a set of brackets clocked correctly sitting on top of them old brackets made by beebani.

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

I actually don't know which braket belongs with which, so here is it shown on top of the other one, it's a little closer.

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0778.jpg

I do beleave these brackets have interfearance issues, something hits on something.

I will give you a little more important info on them brackets made by Beebani, they are early brackets that were clocked wrong, I bought a set a while back for cheap, as I didn't know the issue with them.

In my opinion you shouldn't use them, here are a couple photos of a set of brackets clocked correctly sitting on top of them old brackets made by beebani.

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

I do beleave these brackets have interfearance issues, something hits on something.

Yeah, they're scrap metal now

I was just looking at the newer design.

DSC_0823.jpg