mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So good ideas,one i put the gauge at the end of the fuel rail.It does not look to bad and now it will free up room to put it on the fire wall next to the ITB's.Also as for the fender well i got this cool oil filter relocation system so it will go on that side of the fender well,i dont want it to look to cluttered but it is a small engine compartment so trying to go clean some what with some cool parts shown also.will post some pics later. 

what about the ka red 521, what happened to that one?

Still have it the timing chain tensoner took a sheet so i have that at the shop,i am focusing my time on the green one.Now i am going to cut the bottom of the bed off or the skirts i had made and make new ones that will look way better and i am going to 4 link  the rear when time allows.Right now just trying to get it started for JCCS.

Getting the radiator redone i figured why buy a new one when this one will work just fine,getting the fuel system done a few more odds and ends and next is wire the EMS 4 and sensors and crap up.

I am going to redo my front bumper and get the bed skirts done again and some other subtle things done,i also want to do a new dash board so working on new ideas.I am going more then likely speed hut but i am also looking up the racepak,its single cable to EMS and i can do a GPS speedo.