Scored some 620s!!

speedgato

I got a line on some 620s and parts from one of the guys that repairs our lifts and such at my shop. I wasn't completely sure how reliable the info really was but I figured I was due for an adventure. I'm in Tucson and the trucks were in Farmington, New Mexico....about a 10 hour trip, one way. I drafted a couple of the local Datto heads with big trucks and trailer with promises of Datsun treasure to be shared. After a boring trip up, we pulled into the address and lo and behold, TRUCKS!! 4 of them! And parts and parts and parts!! Long story, and a smoked clutch later, we have 3 trucks in Tucson and we're heading back this weekend for the last one and a couple engines.

6917393107_3bddcacb3b_z.jpg

6917392883_9597e22854_z.jpg

6917392683_c5ec3fd197_z.jpg

6917392419_028a46e543_z.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two guys that helped from my club at getting the two you see in the pics above. We're going to get those up and running first. The two trucks left are now mine so I am not too sure what to do with them. One has a tool box bed that the previous owner want to keep so I may combine the 2 and make a flat bed out of it for a shop truck. My boss has been really good to me so I'd love to restore the flatbed and have it painted the shop colors. I already have a pretty nice KC and a 240z plus my daily so I really, really don't need another right now.

As for the parts, I suppose I will try to sell what we don't use in fixing up the trucks.....there will be a LOT left over.

Have to whore out a couple pics of my truck..... :rolleyes:

6917475903_d62a0526b1_z.jpg

6917475789_fd8074c1c4_z.jpg

Arizona, New Mexico, does that mean the trucks are pretty rust free?

Well, mostly rust free. Farmington is in New Mexico snow country. From what we've been able to see so far, no major rust issues on any of them.

• 1 month later...