• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is that husky stadium?

I got the cowl grilles from Morrisun. There is supposed to be a plastic piece that goes over them to help filter out debris, but the original ones are often cracked or broken.

the cowl grilles are plastic, and filter out leaves, etc. There is nothing under them. Coupe ones have a metal mesh underneath, but the sedan grille is finer and doesn't have a secondary mesh.

Sedan cowl grilles are the rarest part to find for a 1200. Used ones go for $100 even cracked - when they can be found.

7437.jpg

2183.jpg

I do 3d modeling and 2d autocad laser cutting. I would really like to assist in getting 3d cowl vents made for coupe and sedan. They are so hard to find. Does anyone have one spare for me to model?.......forget the ute style there are plenty of them around.

I think I have one decent coupe vent. You can mirror it after scanning, yes? 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was driving to work yesterday and my gas pedal seemed to get stuck when I went to push in the clutch, and my engine revved up super high very quickly until I tapped the gas again and it stopped. It happened on the way home as well and I am scratching my head trying to figure out what is going on.  It was pretty rainy and cold out and my car isn't the most waterproof therefore I think that could be a factor. 

Anyone know what the issue could be?

• 1 month later...

new predicament. the threads where the rod screw into the carb are stripped. The pan often comes free, could this have been the reason i was having issues? I need to just swap the carb out right?

Is your anti-icing equipment missing?

DSC03660x.jpg